Tuesday, April 27, 2010

First Swim Class

Owen had his first swim class this past Saturday. It is actually at the high school Justin and I went to. I had to work later that morning, so I wasn't able to swim, but Justin and Owen had a great time. The water was pretty cold and I was worried he wouldn't like it, but he took to the water like a fish!!! He was kicking his legs and trying to blow bubbles in the water with his daddy! He didn't even cry! I was such a proud mama. He got to swim with his girlfriend Lexi, and also finally got to meet his friend Kenzie. I can't believe how fast he is growing up!!!

In other news, he is also trying to talk!!! He is babbling a lot more, and making lots of sounds. Justin thinks he can say dada. I refuse to believe he is saying dada before mama, so I am not listening :) Owen is also army crawling/crawling all over the place. He has started to pull up more, and is getting much more mobile. Where is the time going?!?

Enjoy some pictures from Owen's first time in the pool!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment