Monday, February 22, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!!


Well it feels like a snow day to me at least! I worked all weekend, so I am lucky enough to have today off. It started snowing last night and hasn't stopped. It is actually really pretty out, and yes, I can only say this because I don't have to leave the house or drive in it today. If only Justin was home to play with me and Owen, then it would be like a real snow day!!!! But either way, I have a perfect day planned. We woke up and I sipped on some hot chocolate while me and the little man watched Regis, and then Ellen. Ellen has a special place in our house, because she gave Owen a LOT of the cool stuff he owns. But I will have to blog about that another day when I have more time to blog, and less time to snuggle with Owen. I plan on staying in my pajamas all day and hanging out with my little guy. I can't wait until this time next year when I can take Owen out and pull him around our big backyard in a sled. We can build snowmen with carrot noses that my dog Billy will probably knock off, and then our other dog Martini will steal. I can't believe that this time next year Owen will be well on his way to 2! He is growing so fast. Since I am too lazy (and cold!) to get dressed and take Owen out in the snow for a picture, you will have to settle for a picture we took of him the first time it really snowed, a month or so ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment