Friday, February 26, 2010

Shots :(

Another snowy day today. We ventured out to my work so I could get my TB test read, and Owen got to meet a bunch of my coworkers. He was so good and even smiled at a few of them. Everyone was amazed at what a big boy he is, and they all wanted to pinch his chubby cheeks. After we visited for a little bit we met Daddy across the street at the pediatrician to get the rest of Owen's 6 month shots. He had to get two today, poor little guy.

He was such a champ. She poked him and I swear to you he cried for about 5 seconds. I put him back down and he was playing with the table paper and laughing at daddy. I was so proud of my little bear. He even let me and Justin eat some pizza in the hospital lobby.

We ordered Owen's big boy car seat yesterday. I cannot wait for it to come. Owen is super smashed in the infant seat. The manual says he can stay in it for 30 lbs and 30 inches, but I think they are crazy! I will make sure to post a picture of his new car seat when it gets here.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I am not working, so I will for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment